If you or a loved one is suffering from some kind of addictive behaviour or eating disorder, you may feel at your wit’s end. Repetitive destructive behaviour patterns can leave you feeling powerless to stop and get your life back on track.
The good news is that with appropriate help, these problems can be addressed. The first step in overcoming them is to seek help. Then, with the right support, a proper period of supervised care at home such as a detox or eating disorder plan of care can help to kick-start your recovery in the best way possible. Harley Street Care can help with:
- Developing a plan of detoxification or healthy eating
- Administering appropriate medication
- Guiding you to stick to your own agreed goals and boundaries, and reminding you of them where appropriate
- Facilitating helpful dialogue between you and supportive individuals and loved ones
- Companionship, and a listening ear at an incredibly stressful time.
You can overcome these problems. At Harley Street Care we are experts in providing compassionate and discreet support to help you get back on your feet – all in the privacy of your own home. Right from your initial consultation with our dedicated senior nurse, we’ll take the time to make sure we understand your needs – and work with you to create a uniquely tailored care plan to help you on your way to recovery.
To find out more about how we can help, contact Harley Street Care.